As they say, ‘beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’. But it wouldn’t hurt if we put in some efforts to enhance the natural beauty we already have. So, the internet has in store some of the treasures that would help its readers in taking their beauty quotient a few notches higher with the help of expert advice and beauty tutorials. With changing times and modern days, everyone has become aware and conscious about their body more than ever before. But still, beauty products and treatments aren’t accessible to all the sections of the society. Today we shall discuss about how to take care of our beautiful skin.
Here we bring skin care tips hindi me and in English for those who would prefer homemade beauty tips for healthy results without much hassle or wastage of money and time. With summer not leaving, we would be discussing how to take care of your skin during summers and keeping it hydrated and tan-free.
Here are a few easy-to-make face packs you could try at home to soothe your skin and keep it fresh during the summer:
- Cucumber face pack- Cucumber acts as a natural cooler. Add sugar to grated cucumber and refrigerate for an hour. Apply and wash after 10 minutes with cold water for hydrated and healthy skin. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Curd and gram flour face pack- Mix gram flour with curd in small, but equal quantity and add a pinch of turmeric and make a paste. Apply the paste and keep for 20 minutes and then wash with cold water. This would solve the problem of summer tan and keep your skin hydrated. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Tomato pulp face pack- Tomato is known to effectively remove tan. Add a few drops of honey to tomato pulp paste and apply. Wash 20 minutes later with cold water. Repeat twice a week.
- Mint face pack- Mint is a natural cooler. Use some grinded mint leaves, add a pinch of turmeric and some lukewarm water. Make a paste and apply. Wash after 15- 20 minutes and notice the change. Use once a week.
- Sandalwood face pack- The combination of sandalwood with rosewater works like miracle. Apply this paste every once a week for 15-20 minutes to hydrate your skin and remove tan.
- Milk face pack- Milk, one of the most common household ingredients which is easily found can work wonders, is a natural cooler. Add a few drops of honey to milk and apply it for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water and find your skin moisturised and healthy.
So, these were a few skin care in hindi tips that definitely will help you with your summer-skin problems. The ingredients are easily found and the face packs don’t need much hassle. Also keeping yourself hydrated during summers by having a lot of water helps your skin. Use of rosewater for cleansing your skin, or even ice cubes helps in hydrating the skin. Also, try including tomatoes, watermelon, oranges, yogurt or curd, pears and green leafy vegetables a part of your diet during the summers. It would definitely keep your body and skin healthy and hydrated.
In our daily life, the biggest challenge is to keep the body fit and healthy; one of the big reasons for that is our lifestyle for which our body is not designed by nature. Once your age rushes above 40, and you come under an influence of any big health issue, then believe us, curing it is like a hell-bending job. In case, the name of that health issue is Diabetes, then you are in a big health risk.
Diabetes is not a disease, but a body condition and an open invitation for many other diseases like heart failure, kidney issues, and many others. The best natural diabetes cure is to keep it under check by doing some hard work on your body.
Here through the article, we will guide you about the best possible ways of curing diabetes naturally in some simple steps.
Here we will be talking about the three natural herbs that cure diabetes magically.
- Finally, the recent scientific studies prove the things which Chinese have known for more than thousands of years i.e. Ginko Biloba herb is a magical remedy to beat the type 2 diabetes.
- One of the studies conducted by the researchers from Texas University compiled that the Ginko Biloba extracts drastically lowered the blood sugar levels in lab animals.
- Its extract helps in lowering the sugar levels by exciting the pancreas to increase the insulin production.
- Another anti-diabetic action of the Ginko lies in its powerful antioxidants, known as flavonoids.
- These compounds have the super ability to neutralize damage of the free radicals so in short prevents the development of type 2 diabetes.
- One more study publishes in Diabetic journal states that the Ginko Biloba have the ability to restrain the plaque formation that in turn reduce the risk of heart failure in diabetes patients.
Holy Basil or Tulsi
- This well-known aromatic herb, often used in Indian kitchens, has been one of the best type 2 diabetes treatments in an Indian Ayurvedic medicine since more than thousand years.
- During last decade, many scientific types of research finally uncover the exclusive anti-diabetic effects of basil.
- In one of such research, researchers looked at around 40 diabetes patients, And the participants were asked to quit taking their diabetic medication before one week of the trial.
- All patients were given the dried basil leaves for a period of 5 days. Then, in phase two half of the participants are randomly selected to give 2.5 grams of the powdered basil leaf, where the other half was made to put on placebo for 30 days.
- The result shows, in the first group the average fasting blood sugar level was reduced from the 134.5 mg/dl to the 99.7 mg/dl.
- This is the next in line as perfect natural cures for diabetes.
- This aromatic plant is used in Indian kitchens and is known as the popular anti-diabetic treatment in Indian and Chinese traditional.
- Numbers of clinical trials have been carried out just to look into the potential of Fenugreek as an anti-diabetic treatment.
- These human studies have proven that the fenugreek seeds have an extraordinary ability to improve the metabolic symptoms intype 1 and type 2 diabetes by civilizing the glucose tolerance and by reducing the glucose levels.
So, try these miraculous herbs to cure diabetes and live a healthy life.
Cardiac ailments are a common disease in present times. There are many people who suffer from one or other type of cardiac ailment. One of the major risks they possess is that of cardiac arrest. It is a known fact that the cardiac arrest needs immediate treatment as any delay in treatment can lead to the death of the patient. In few cases, the patient requires first-aid for the revival of heart and can’t wait for medicines or surgery.
A defibrillator is one such equipment which has been used for treating life-threatening cardiac ailments which affect normal functions of the heart. Defibrillator mainly makes the use of electric signals to revive the functioning of the heart. The machine helps in establishing electrical impulse of the heart. There are three different types of defibrillators such as implanted defibrillator, transvenous defibrillator and external defibrillator which are all used for the purpose of saving lives of patients.
The defibrillators were presented by two physiologists from Geneva University namely Prevost and Batelli in the year 1899. Both of them carried multiple experiments on animals before establishing that huge electric shocks can help in reversing the fibrillation of the heart. It is easy to buy a defibrillator online from a renowned portal which deals in supplying of medical equipment. One can explore various brands from different portals and choose from affordable options.
How does it work?
It is a device much useful for the patient who suffers from sudden cardiac arrest. The process to use the device is very simple but much effective. The basic principle behind the function of the device is just a mild shock to the heart so that the heart can regain its lost rhythm. The reason for the cardiac arrest is lost movement of the heart due to which the circulation of blood is affected which. It cannot move the blood as required and hence in a few minutes, the patient can lose consciousness which can result in death. With the help of this device, the heart can be pumped in a way that can circulate the blood and save the life of the patient.
The moment a person suffers from cardiac arrest, the heart goes in quivering limbo. This state is known as fibrillation which needs an electric shock to revive the functioning. In fact, that is the only way to infuse life in the heart. The defibrillators are installed in many public places these days’ as it can help many people in case of emergencies and serve as first aid till the time patient reaches to the hospital. There are many first aid teams also equipped with the device in emergency units to save the life of the patient.
The defibrillator machine uses high voltage currents that range between 200 to 1000 volts. For good results, it is believed that the equipment should have good contact with the skin to promote conduction as well. Before giving current one needs to apply a gel on the chest.
Defibrillator suppliers in India can be sourced from any online portal that sells medical equipment.
One of the most complicated surgeries that you can face is a brain surgery. Generally doctors do not advice a brain surgery until and unless it is an absolute necessity since it is very risky and results sometimes might be worse than expected. This is the reason why you should always trust an expert in the field when it comes to opting for something as difficult as brain surgery.
In India there are number of brain surgeons who have earned a name for themselves in the international market as well for their level of precision and surgical skills. The price of brain tumor surgery in india generally varies from hospital to hospital and depending on how delicate or invasive your surgery is. There are various types of brain surgeries and each has different costs.
When would doctors advise brain surgery?
Brain surgeries are usually avoided if not absolutely necessary. Doctors try and give oral medicine which includes steroids to reduce and dissolve internal clots but if all fail, then they are left with no other option but to open the patient up. Blood clots and internal bleeding that cannot be stopped are some of the most common reasons for which surgeons opt for brain surgery. When the wall of an artery becomes weak and it swells up in size it is called an aneurysm, something which is commonly seen in the brain and there is no way but surgery to get rid of it. Apart from these skull fracture, nerve damage, epilepsy etc are some of the conditions that call for brain surgery.
What are the risks of undergoing a brain surgery?
Brain surgery is one of the most delicate surgeries. It takes a lot of patience to acquire skill in this field since it is all about precision. One wrong nudge here or one wrong move and that can leave a man paralysed or in a coma for the rest of their life. One of the most common problems that are associated with brain surgery is the patient slipping into coma. This happens when the oxygen supply to the brain gets cut off somehow. Apart from this brain swelling, stroke, a change in your sensory perceptions, memory, vision and speech problems are some of the basic risks that a person has to be prepared to take when opting for a brain surgery.
The different types of brain surgeries
As mentioned before, brain surgeries are of various types and the cost of brain tumour surgery in india and the cost of a brain aneurysm surgery will differ, since the processes will be different. Deep brain stimulation, minimally invasive neuroendoscopy, minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery, craniotomy and biopsy are some of the types of brain surgeries that are performed throughout the country, depending on the type of surgery that the patient needs.
More than going through the surgery, the recovery process is a difficult time. You will be high on steroid drugs and it will take some time to heal. Be patient and strong and if you are about to undergo a surgery of this magnitude, we hope you get well soon!
Malaysia is a beautiful country in the Asian continent. It is located in Southeast Asia and has several picturesque places to be visited. People from all over the globe visit the country throughout the year and hence is a popular tourist spot. Tourists of every age enjoy the country due to the diversified facilities available. Travelling to Malaysia and site seeing within the country is easy due to the different modes of transportation available for travelers.
Majority of the tourist coming into the country visits Melaka, which is a popular destination among travelers. The rich culture and history of the region attracts people to unfold the hidden riches of the city. This is a world heritage site and people wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity of visiting a location with such historical value. The city during the past era was the greatest trading port and has now become one of the heritage sites due to its architectural grandeur.
Due the rich heritage and breathtaking views, the city has become a favorite location for travelers. Melaka is near to the capital city of Malaysia. Tourist can take a bus from KL to Melaka since it is a short journey. The travelling time taken would be 2 hrs by bus depending on the traffic.
The frequency of buses in the route is extensive since there are several people travelling amid the two cities. The bus schedule can be checked online since majority of the operators have online websites. Buses depart from the terminal early in the morning and are operational till late in the night. There are several bus operators operating in the route and hence the buses are available every 30 minutes.
The buses would depart from the KL terminal and arrive at the Melaka terminal as per their schedule. Passengers would be allowed washroom break in between if required. Some operators are popular due to their schedule frequency and punctuality among the locals and tourists.
The Best Mode Of Transportation To Melaka
The price of the tickets for travel would vary from 12 to 20 RM. This is the economical mode of transportation and people would prefer the same due to the short travel duration. There are several places to visit in the city and thus people travel here after their site seeing in KL. To travel by bus from KL to Melaka people can purchase online tickets from the operator’s website.
The payment for some operators can be made at convenient stores making it easier for the tourist to purchase the tickets. The trip from KL to Melaka is interesting since there are several places on the way that is worth seeing. There are other modes of transport to the city like trains and car but these are expensive compared to the bus travel. The frequency of trains lesser compared to buses and hence people prefer buses. The time taken to reach Melaka by train when compared to buses is more. Within the city there are buses similar to hop on hop off buses which tourist can take for affordable price and travel the entire city.
Monitoring process is very important for every business. In these days, for every employee a separate cell phone is provided for the official uses. Every confidential and the official information will be communicated using mobile phone that is provided. In many corporate offices, the smartphones or the tablets are being provided.
But such advanced facilities might create any of the troubles in the future and the employees might get influenced by it and commit any of the malpractices. In order to avoid this, spy applications are installed in their system. There are lots of advantages that can be obtained with the spy applications. Majority of the people think that is only just monitor the employee for their malpractices. In fact these kinds of apps can avoid the dangers that are encounter by the employees.
There are lots of advantages that can be obtained with the spy applications. Majority of the people think that is only just monitor the employee for their malpractices. In fact these kinds of apps can avoid the dangers that are encounter by the employees.
The features that are available in the applications would vary with each other. If you want to have the spy app in the mobile of your employee that is distributed for the official uses, then you should have something in your mind. You need to decide whether to download them or going to buy, else you are in need of a developer according to your needs. This is to be first of decided before preceding anything in this particular case. If you hire any of the experts then you can customize the options according to your needs.
You need to decide whether to download them or going to buy, else you are in need of a developer according to your needs. This is to be first of decided before preceding anything in this particular case. If you hire any of the experts then you can customize the options according to your needs.
Or if you want to download the software then you should look into the specifications part in detail. This will make you to realize the right one for you. The free applications will provide the basic monitoring options and the premium ones will provide the advanced options. When you are going to buy the software you should contact the service provider regarding the features and its advantages of installing it. This will make you to get the details that are associated with it. In general, every spy app will have the facilities of tracking the activities that are done over the device in which the app is installed.
When you are going to buy the software you should contact the service provider regarding the features and its advantages of installing it. This will make you to get the details that are associated with it. In general, every spy app will have the facilities of tracking the activities that are done over the device in which the app is installed.
The main thing that is needed to be noticed here is that the working of the spy app would be known by the person who is using the device. The app will silently run as a background process. But the updates regarding the activities will be properly received on time to the mail that you have given to receive them. You can also set the options to receive them to your mobile phone directly as either SMS or MMS. They can be done according to your convenience. Search on the internet and find out the reviews and the comments so that you can get an idea prior to buying it. Majority of the people fail to do it but you should never forget to do it. This will fetch you the details that are very essential to know and moreover you can feel easy to pick the right one if you follow this suggestion. To know more about it you should
Search on the internet and find out the reviews and the comments so that you can get an idea prior to buying it. Majority of the people fail to do it but you should never forget to do it. This will fetch you the details that are very essential to know and moreover you can feel easy to pick the right one if you follow this suggestion. To know more about it you should click here.
The city of Bangalore is known to be a happening place, where various types of activities are hosted from time to time. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of things that can be done at Bangalore, irrespective of the season. It is possible for people of all ages to find something or the other that interests their moods and enhances their creativity. If you desire to enjoy yourself this summer, then you should search the web and try to find all those interesting things that you can undertake to seek pleasure and to learn in the process.
Interesting Summer camps in Bangalore
Event: CULT Jr. Summer Camp – All Round Fitness
Date: Monday, 10 April, 2017
Organized by: Cult. Fit
Venue: Sarjapur, Bangalore
Fee: Rs. 2500
Details: This event is organized by the popular CULT that is known to come up with exciting programs every now and then for juniors. Through this program, the organizers aim towards developing among children, healthy habits. This is to be achieved in a fun manner. Healthy habits are considered to be a holistic combination involving a healthy mind, good nutrition and healthy body. It is now possible for your little beloved one to get a unique lifetime experience and learn new things.
Event: CULT Jr. Summer Camp Football
Date: Monday, 17 April, 2017
Organized by: Cult. Fit
Venue: Sarjapur, Bangalore
Fee: Rs. 7500
Details: Football program is being introduced by CULT this summer for children to enjoy. The aim of this fun program is to develop football skills, as well as inculcate team skills, fitness including overall holistic development. Per week, there is to be held five classes.
Event: Spirit of Dance – Summer Camp
Date: Monday, 17 April, 2017
Organized by: Lourd Vijay
Fee: Rs. 3950
Details: This event is organized by LVDS and is its 19th annual summer camp to be held in Bangalore. This intensive summer camp is to be held for two weeks, with classes being for two hours every day.
Event: Robotics with Lego WeDo
Date: Monday, 17 April, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Organized by: Bloom & Grow
Venue: South Bangalore
Fee: Rs. 4500+
Details: It is actually an ordinary robotics tool that permits children to have their own interactive equipments designed and to have them programmed by using the drag and drop software. Such projects tend to help the little ones to lay foundation to ensure lifelong learning. This event enables youngsters to work as young engineers, scientists, creative writers and mathematicians. It offers them with right type of tools, settings and tasks to complete cross-curricular projects.
There are also other types of programs and events that can be looked into to check out which one will be the best to be participated. You can get the details of the programs from the web. Otherwise, you can also call up the concerned event managers at the given numbers and find out detailed information.
Threading the bobbins is not a difficult task for users. Having the thread smooth and even will assist in properly formed stitches. Just remember tangled and looping bobbin thread when you are sewing is not usually caused by the bobbin. Using a sewing machine makes sewing projects easier and quick.
- Locale a spool of thread securely on the spool pin.
- Take the thread to a thread guide that is nearest to the spool pin but heading for the bobbin and guides the thread into the guide.
- There will be some sort of a guide that may look like a disk or button that the thread will go under or between to carry tension on the thread before it goes to the bobbin.
- If there is no hole in the bobbin, Locate the bobbin on the last spot of the bobbin winding area and wind the thread around the bobbin a few times, leaving just enough thread tail so that you can carry the thread tail while the bobbin starts to wind. You can pare this thread once the bobbin starts to fill or you can just let go of that thread tail and allow it to wind on the bobbin.
Engaging the Bobbin Winding
In order for the thread to be located on the bobbin, the bobbin threading mechanism must be engaged on the sewing machine. All machines are different but they all need you to enroll the bobbin winding in one form or another.The center of the hand wheel at the end of the machine may need to be eased to engage the winding process on a sewing machine.Power the machine by the foot pedal or a start button on electronic machines. If the brake is properly set, the machine should stop winding on most machines when the thread fills the bobbin.
Bobbin Threading Dos and Don’ts
- Thread on a bobbin should be simple wound as the thread on a buy a cylindrical device of the thread.
- The thread on a bobbin should not excel the size of the bobbin.
- Never use a rough decayed bobbin in a sewing machine.
- A bobbin case must be threaded with the thread that comes off the bobbin. A bobbin is placed into a removable bobbin case so the thread and the slot form an upside-down “V” shape.
- Directly under where the fabric would be a drop-in bobbin is a bobbin is placed while you are sewing.